Domestic Cleaning Services
Households come in all sizes. Whether you’re a single professional, or an active family, keeping on top of the chores can be a challenge. We offer a wide range of high-quality, professional services and our packages are tailor-made to meet your specific requirements, allowing you to enjoy the quality time you deserve. As reputable professional cleaners, we take care of your home cleaning both one-off and on a regular basis. Book your regular cleaner with our domestic cleaning services in Brighton and surrounding areas.
Modern life is busy and demanding, and no-one looks forward to doing the chores after a hectic day. Our experienced, fully-insured team can deliver a high-class service, leaving you free to relax and enjoy more of your spare time.
What does Your House Cleaning Service include?
- Clean all Bedrooms: a thorough dusting of reachable surfaces, polishing of mirrors, empty bins/change the bin bangs, hover and/or mop the floor, wipe all skirtings
- Sanitise Bathrooms: sanitise all reachable surfaces, clean the shower cabin and/or bathtub, sanitise the toilet, clean and polish mirrors, mop the floor, empty bins/change bin bags
- Disinfect the Kitchen: wipe and sanitise all surfaces, clean hobs/splash-back, clean microwave, vacuum and/or mop floor, empty bins/change bin bags, clean all skirtings
- Dusting off your living room: dust/polish all reachable surfaces, wipe all furniture, empty buns/change bin bags, hoover and/or mop the floor, clean skirtings
- Wipe Hallways & Staircases: dust off reachable surfaces, wipe skirting boards, wipe bannisters, hoover or/and mop the floor
Cleaning the oven recently polled as the most hated chore, and domestic cleaning products are often ineffective. From single ovens to large ranges, our friendly and professional team will safely remove all traces of burnt-on fat, grease and grime, leaving you with a sparkly-clean oven.
Our Oven Cleaning Process
- The service starts with a free inspection of the coker before the cleaning takes places. Different cookers require different cleaning procedures
- The area around the cooker will be isolated so the washing will NOT result in a mess
- The specialists will dismantle you oven and dip the detachable parts in a tank with a special sanitising solution
- While the parts are soaking, the technicians will diligently scrape off any accumulated grease and grime from the cooker by using specialised scrapers and stainless steel scouring pads
- When all parts of the cooker are immaculately clean and dry, they will be assembled then your kitchen appliances will be polished to achieve the desired WOW effect
- Once this is done, your cooker is ready for use right away
Carpets naturally attract dirt, dust and pollutants, especially in high-traffic areas. Our professional team have the training and expertise to rejuvenate your carpets, and to leave them hygienically clean without unpleasant odours.
We Start with a full inspection of the Piece.
- Our carpet cleaning technician comes to you will all professional gear and detergents necessary for the job
- The cleaning specialist will determine the most suitable technique and approach to clean your carpet or a rug
- The carpet cleaning technician will thoroughly vacuum-clean and apply a pretreatment solution to any existing stains for the best outcome
- Finally, your textile fool covering is spotlessly clean and left to dry